Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A new venture!

Anyone who knows me knows that interior design and decor have been a passion of mine for a long time! I have always loved decorating my own home and helping others when the occasion arises. The last few months, I've had some opportunities to help friends with their own spaces. This inspired me to set into motion an idea that's been percolating for awhile now. I am excited to announce my own little side business, Jessica Reisfelt Designs. Jessica Reisfelt Designs is e-design consulting for anyone who wants help designing their own beautiful space.

I hope you check out the site and let me know what you think! I'm so excited about this next adventure and to see where it takes me! As always, thanks for reading and for your support! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...