Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday!

We made it to California, leaving behind the aftermath of a blizzard and showing up to 70-degree weather. As I worked outside yesterday while the kids were napping, I texted Nick that we need to move back- hahaha.  Being home is so good for the soul and I'm happy to be back and enjoy my family and friends (and warmer weather!) for the next couple weeks.



The plane ride went very smoothly -until the last 30 minutes. For a 6 hour flight, I'll take it! I attribute our success to coloring books, wiki sticks, numerous snacks, the iPad, and Moana. I am glad that on the way back Nick will be with us so it will be man-to-man defense for the travel.

We have plans to see Beauty and the Beast while I'm here and I can't wait! It was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up and I am so excited to see it come to life. We're still on the fence if Hayden is old enough to go- he's 4.5 and he also really enjoys the cartoon version, but I'm not sure if this one is right for him? Any thoughts?

Does anyone else read the Skimm? I have been for the past month or two and I really enjoy it. I admit that I don't always have time to keep up with the news and this is a daily (free!) e-mail that you can read over in about 5 minutes to keep you up on the most current news. It comes pretty early in the morning so I have time to read it before the kids get up. If you're interested in signing up, here's a link to do so!

Lastly, now that my kids aren't donning heavy winter coats, I have Spring on my mind and some cute Spring clothes are catching my eye:



Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope it's the best! 
(affiliate links used)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...