Friday, February 3, 2017

TGIF!

Charlotte was sick last week and this week it's been Hayden's turn... someday we'll all be well again! In the meantime, we've been spending a lot of time at home... If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that I ended up rearranging some of the rooms and I love it so much. Ever since high school, I've enjoyed moving my furniture around.


We've been enjoying these reusable sticker books lately. Hayden loves to create silly stories with the pieces and it's been great for increasing Charlotte's vocabulary. We have this one and this one and I know Charlotte would love this one too.


I've been planning out Hayden's class valentines and there are so many cute candy-free options out there. Here's a few that I pinned.

I have to share one of my favorite quick dinners.... We get these 4 pack organic pizza kits from Costco and throw them in the freezer. The crusts are really thin and defrost quickly. We throw on some fresh mozzarella, chopped basil, and oregano and throw it in the oven. We've also barbecued them during the summer.

Hope you have a great (and healthy) weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...