Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday!

I can officially say our kids aren't sick anymore! Also, I got to go out for a girls night last night- always good for the soul! Aaannd my bestie is coming to stay the weekend! Aaannnd our California trip is less than a month away. Things are definitely looking up.


I know I shared this already on Instagram (for those that follow) but I feel like my kids are finally at the age where they enjoy playing together and have a lot of fun. They always seem to miss each other when they are apart. Of course, I have to break up 20 million little squabbles a day, but when they're being sweet, it really is the best!

Nick and I were texting during the day yesterday and we were both saying that we miss having a home project. I think we are going to tackle our laundry room. I've been pinning pretty images and Nick is all about the functionality but I think it will be a fun project and something that might make that dreaded chore more fun. Here's my favorite laundry image that I'm hoping to borrow from for our own space.

There are some serious President's Day sales going on this weekend if you're in the market for anything home related... I actually got 2 area rugs because we've been living with too small ones in the kids' rooms and I want the pretty hardwood to stay pretty... I got 2 rugs for around $300 which is pretty amazing for 8x10. Check out Wayfair and RugsUSA. Both shipped fast and I've had really positive experiences with both companies.

After an indulgent Valentine's Day, I made this "detox" soup that is actually really tasty.  I've been eating it for lunch or dinner the last few days.

Hope you have a great weekend!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...