Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday

The kids were still sick this week and we had a big snow yesterday, so we've been home all week (except for a trip to the doctor + pharmacy and of course Target). We've actually had a nice time laying low, playing, baking, and watching movies.





Last night we made cupcakes and the kids got to decorate them after dinner. Hayden sweetly offered me a piece of his cupcake, while Charlotte dove head first into all the frosting and sprinkles.

This weekend we are hosting a little Valentine's Day Brunch with friends and I'm excited to decorate and celebrate one of my favorite holidays!

I'm making my favorite french toast and of course there will be mimosas!

What are you doing for Valentine's Day? As for celebrating the actual day, Nick and I usually just cook a nice dinner at home. We have no firm plans so maybe it will be a take-out kind of night?


Don't forget to enter to win $100 to Jord Watches. Remember, everyone who enters automatically gets $25 to the site. Win-win!
Click here to enter! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...