Monday, February 6, 2017

A JORD Wood Watch for my One True Love


Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I wanted to share a little more about the love of my life and why he's so deserving of a special gift. Nick and I met when were 17 and dated all through college, got married shortly after, and it's now been almost 9 years since that day. You could definitely say we've grown up together; we've experienced our highest highs and some of our lowest lows together. Although our lives look a lot different than they did when were 17, this man continues to be my best friend, even as we are now in our thirties with two kids and busy lives. He supports me, believes in my dreams, would rather hang out with me than anyone else, makes me laugh, gives me so much love and space to be the best person I can be. Our love story isn't dramatic or epic, but it's one that stands the test of time and grows stronger each year.

This Valentine's Day, Jord Watches approached me to review one of their wood watches and I was so excited to select their Conway series Black and Walnut watch for Nick. He definitely deserves a unique gift to show how much he is appreciated for all he does for me and for our little family.  It's such a beautiful watch that is perfect for wearing to work and for casual days around the house. I love that Jord uses sustainable resources (something that is important to both Nick and me) and is a company run by artists and designers. They sport unique watches that are perfect for Nick who definitely has his own style. 

The watch arrived in a beautiful wooden box and was artfully packaged.


Watches are such wonderful gifts  (I gave him one at our wedding and he gave me one for our five year anniversary) to mark special occasions. I encourage you to browse their men's watches if you're looking for a unique watch for a Valentine's gift. Their women's watches are equally beautiful and well made. I definitely wouldn't mind receiving the Dark Sandalwood and Slate watch myself. With most watches between $100 and $300, there's something for everyone.

Finally some exciting news! You have the opportunity to win $100 toward a Jord Watch of your own. Everyone who enters the contest will receive a $25 gift code to be used on the Jord websiteThe contest will close 2/26 at 11:59 pm. Both the $100 and the $25 codes will expire on 4/30/2017.


Click here to enter the giveaway!






Luxury Wooden Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...