Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday!

Our week has been slammed with appointments, work deadlines, and travel for Nick. I had 5 different appointments for the kids this week, we had preschool registration for the coming school year and other busy-ness. I figured that January would be our time to slow down, but hey, maybe next week?!

Anyway, a few things I'm loving this week... Have you seen Target's new ballet inspired line?! I am absolutely in love with these leggings


This week I had a serious hit of homesickness and started looking at flights to California in March... Nick is planning on going too, but can't stay as long as we can... Tell me I'm not crazy for contemplating at solo return flight with a 2-year-old and 4-year-old!
Flying solo last March with a one-year-old and three-year-old

This is Us... I watched the first show back in the fall and liked it but never found time to watch the rest until recently! Love it so much and happy that it's back on already!

The kids received some money for Christmas and we decided to put it toward a membership to our local museum. They have tons of fun activities and events and it's nice to have somewhere we can go any day that we want when the weather isn't so nice.









3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to get the museum membership! And ohhhh my goodness her tutu for the museum visit has me swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just flew back from my family's place alone with a 3 year old and almost 5 month old - it was an adventure! I have to say it was easier when the baby was only 2 months old, she was into everything this time! The Target ballet line looks awesome but its not sold in stores near me and seems like its selling out fast =0( Happy Friday!

    Stopping over from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Museum memberships are great for children!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...