Thursday, December 29, 2016

so apparently two-year-sleep regression is a thing...


I guess I probably knew this back when Hayden was 2 but it's definitely been out of my mind. Charlotte has been a fairly consistent sleeper for the last couple years (save a crazy bout of waking up all the time right when we moved). She usually sleeps 11  hours at night and 2 hours for her nap. The last two weeks, it has been a little rough. One night it took me 3 hours to get her down to bed and she's taken little 45 minute naps rather than her usual naps... I realize this is an incredibly boring topic for most but if you're a momma of little ones, you know that your top topics of convo often are sleep, potty training, and your kid's eating habits...

Anyway, all this to say that if any of you are currently going through similar sleep issues I'm with you in spirit and may your coffee (and wine!) cups be extra full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...