Thursday, December 8, 2016

Our Holiday Card

We sent out our Christmas cards last week and I love how they turned out. This year we ordered them from Snapfish since the price is great and they ship so quickly! I love the tradition of holiday cards but I know they can be one more thing to add to the to-do list. Here's a few tips that make getting cards out on time more manageable. 

1. Take pictures early: Fall provides such a nice backdrop for easy outdoor photos. I took these back in October.
2. Keep an address book on your computer. I have all our addresses in a google doc which made it easy to print out all the envelopes.
3. Enlist your kids help: Licking envelopes, stuffing cards, sticking stamps or stamping your return address- all things that kids will be enthused about!  

Here are a few more pictures that I love but didn't quite make the Christmas card cut.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...