Monday, December 19, 2016

My review of Symphony: Behind the scenes blogging!


Since I created a Facebook page for the blog a  couple weeks ago, I wanted to find a tool to automatically publish my posts to Facebook. I found Symphony (by googling Networked Blogs- their former name). It was so easy to connect my Facebook page to a Symphony account and now my blog posts are published automatically.

I love that the posts are published with a full sized picture, a snippet of my post, and posted almost immediately after I write them! This tool is great for publicizing a new blog post and the automaticity of the tool is my favorite component. For a busy mom, who schedules all my posts the weekend before, it's nice not to have to think about this step!

My second favorite component of Symphony: the analytics. I can see the engagement level of each post, helping me to better tailor each post to my audience.  Anyone who's a blogger, should definitely give Symphony a try!You can try it for free by clicking this link. I promise you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...