Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Interviews with Hayden



I thought it would be fun to record Hayden's answers to a series of questions about life right now. He's currently 4 years, 4 months old and this is what he had to say: 

What is something I always say to you? Be so nice to Charlotte. 
What makes you happy? I love you!
What makes you sad? Charlotte closes the dining room door.
How do I make you laugh? Tickles!
How old am I? 93 or maybe 31
How old are you? 4
What do I do for a job? Work on computer and your iPad
What do you enjoy doing with me? Play outside and chase around
Who is your best friend? Samuel and David
What are you really good at? Cuts with scissors on paper
What do you want to be when you grow up? A lion
What did you do today? Play at school and I learned things. Even I just did snack time and reading time and play time. 
What is your favorite food? Watermelon
What does daddy do for work? Activities. He cuts paper. Is there any paper at his work?
Where is your favorite place to go? The park with the slide inside
What is love? I love you! That's love. Hugs and love.
What does Charlotte always say?  Gugs! ( aka Hugs!)
 What is your favorite book? I Want My Hat Back
What is your favorite toy? Play dough
What is your favorite color?  Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...