Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holiday Decor Inspiration

 I have seven large boxes of Christmas decor. I don't use it all every year and I find that even as the pieces stay the same year-to-year, the house feels different each year. There are so many places to find inspiration for holiday decorating. I love scouring pinterest, instagram, and especially holiday catalogues. This time of year, it seems like my mailbox is always packed with catalogues from various companies and the way they display their holiday decor is always stunning. Furniture catalogues are my favorite, because the holiday decor is usually minimal to show off the furniture. In this way, it's not so over-the-top and there's a lot of great inspiration for simple ideas that you can easily incorporate into your own home.

I love this image from the Arhaus instagram feed:
A photo posted by Arhaus (@arhausfurniture) on
The simple sprigs of greenery and the large candle holders make a beautiful, casual table. This look would be so easy to replicate.
A photo posted by Arhaus (@arhausfurniture) on
The other picture is also from their feed. I love the Christmas tree in a basket. Even with no lights, it's so pretty and wintery. Nurseries carry potted evergreen trees that live well indoors. 
Where do you find inspiration for your own holiday decor?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...