Tuesday, December 13, 2016

From the Mouth of Babes


One night last week, we were driving back home and we were driving through our town square. To get to our house from most places, you have to go around the town square each time. I try to avoid it when I can because it's one-way and you have to drive around the square to get from one side to the other. 
 The square is currently sporting a festive array of Christmas lights, with every tree wrapped tightly and a giant tree. As we were making our way around it, Hayden said, "Mom, isn't it gorgeous? How does it make your heart feel? It makes my heart so happy." 
From that moment, I decided to try and take the longer way around town to enjoy the Christmas lights and the magic of the season, just like my sweet little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...