Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday!

I can't believe it's already December 9th! This month/season is flying by, yet I still feel like we are having time to enjoy the little moments. This weekend we plan to visit Santa and hopefully make some cookies! My shopping is done (don't hate- I had to mail a bunch of gifts to CA and I wanted them mailed out early!) and most presents are wrapped. I have been enjoying focusing on little moments with the kids each day. This past week we made a gingerbread house  Starbuck's cafe, had a picnic dinner by the Christmas tree, decorated the front door, and wrapped up our Angel tree presents. I love that Hayden is really into the festivities this year. (Side note, he comes down each morning to check our Christmas Countdown Calendar and when he finds out what activity we are planning, he says, "Oh, what excitement! What fun!" I'm sure he heard it somewhere, but it's so funny coming out of his mouth.) 



A couple of blog updates... I changed the template because I had problems with the mobile version, so if you are reading this on your phone and it doesn't work well, leave me a quick message so I can get it straightened out! Also, I have created a Facebook page for the blog. I'd love it if you follow along there as well!

On Monday we woke up to snow (albeit a very small amount). Hayden was excited about it, even though it melted quickly. I realized that I can't find half our snow items from last year (those mittens have a way of disappearing...). So I did a quick Amazon Prime order so that I'm prepared for the next snow. #Californian
This six pack of mittens on strings is great for ensuring that we always have at least a couple pairs on hand!




TV update: I like to pack in as many holiday movies this season as I can, but we still make time for some current TV shows... We just finished Westworld (so good) and started Narcos (so far really interesting). I also -of course- watched Gilmore Girls (twice!). What else is good right now??









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...