Wednesday, December 21, 2016

classic books


Last New Year, I made the goal of only reading classic literature for the entire year. I felt like there were so many great books that I haven't read yet, and I wanted to use the year to make my way through a few of them. I always look at those "100 books to read" lists and see what I have and haven't read yet.  I enjoyed this project much more than I thought I would so I decided to keep it up for another year, though if I decide to take a break, I won't be too hard on myself ;)  I read all of them on my iPad. I enjoy reading "real" books but a lot of my reading is done late at night when Nick is sleeping so it's better to have the light off.

Here's a list books that I've read in the last year:


My favorites were Hawaii, The Color Purple and To Kill a Mockingbird. What classics do you recommend? I would love to have a list for 2017!


*All books linked on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...