Monday, December 12, 2016

christmas cookies





Every year, my mom and I would host a holiday cookie exchange with our friends and family. It's always a great way to get a variety of cookies that you can gift to neighbors, friends, and teachers. Since we're in New Jersey, this year I made 7 types of cookies to pack up and gift. Over the years, I've found a few recipes that I love and repeat year after year. I also like to try one or two new recipes each year. This year, with the help of my favorite 4 year old. we made the following cookies:

Almond Cookies: Simple ingredients and Nick's favorite cookie ever. We always end up making a few batches during the holiday season.

Peanut Butter Cookies: Only 3 ingredients and super fast to make- a good filler cookie!

Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies: Festive and the recipe makes a ton!

Chewy Gingerbread: This Martha Stewart recipe is (naturally) a bit more time intensive but a great recipe for moist gingerbread cookies.

Flourless Hot Cocoa Cookies: We loved toasting the marshmallows on top of these. Also a great Gluten-Free option!

Cranberry Noels: Another Martha recipe that I've used for years. Cranberries also seem festive to me!

Pinterest is always my go-to for baking, with a wealth of really talented bloggers sharing their amazing recipes. (All images and recipes are linked from other sources.)

What's your favorite cookie recipe?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...