Wednesday, October 19, 2016

weekly pinterest roundup


It's been forever since I did this, but Pinterest has been by BFF lately and here are a few things we've been inspired to complete. 

We made 2 of these copper and wood planters and the project was easy and fast and inexpensive. I love how they turned out! 
Hayden LOVED this money sorting activity and played for a hour and half independently. (I added our play cash register to the mix)  
I've made this chili twice and it's a big hit with all members of the family. Nick said it's probably the healthiest chili he's eaten (quinoa, sweet potatoes, turkey!) but I promise it's really delicious and flavorful.  
We printed out all these Room on the Broom puppets to go along with our current Halloween fav and the kids love them.  
I am hoping we can make this shelf this week. We are so close to finishing up the guest room and this would be the finishing touch!  
What are you pinning lately??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...