Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday, Friyay!

We are still enjoying the last few days of our California trip before heading back to New Jersey early next week. My birthday is this weekend and we're going wine tasting tomorrow! Here's a few pictures from our week and a few things I'm loving... 
park hoppin' 
all the tacos

Grilled peach salad: Nick and I threw this together and loved it so I made it again. To grill the peaches, slice them in thick circles and brush with olive oil and sprinkle fresh rosemary. Grill for 5 minutes on each side, so they are still a little firm. Then drizzle with balsamic. 
For the salad, I added mixed greens, roasted chicken, chopped pecans, thinly sliced red onion, and some feta or cojita cheese. Super easy and so delicious!  
With September just around the corner, I'm excited for all things fall and enjoying the full season on the East Coast (we moved in October last year). I can't wait to decorate our house for Fall. Here are a few inspiration images from Pinterest.
via
via
How cute are these little animal tights?! I think Charlotte needs all the pairs... (Also, you can use the code EVENT to get 30 - 40% off) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...