Thursday, June 23, 2016

back at it

It's been a couple months since I wrote anything on the blog, and to be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue with it. While I've loved sharing snippets of our life, the kids, and our house over the years, taking a step back made me reevaluate if I really want to keep going. I do love having these posts to revisit and see what my kids were like at certain stages and remember this time period, for I've been told it goes by too quickly.
The thing is, this blog is generally a happy snapshot, a light place and our life isn't exactly like that right now. We, of course, have our happy moments and we have fun, but we are certainly grieving. We have been for 2 months now;  every day, I carry around this heavy sadness in my heart that never really leaves.  We are deeply missing a wonderful man, who left the world too soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...