Thursday, March 31, 2016

weekly pinterest roundup


Here's a few Pinterest pins that I've followed through with lately- funnily enough- all food! 
This raspberry cream cheese coffee cake was super easy (and delicious!) 
I made this french toast bake for Easter and the kids have been enjoying leftovers for breakfast this week. 
I also made this overnight Eggs  Benedict casserole and it was a hit! I halved the recipe but Nick had it two other mornings for breakfast, so I would probably make a full batch so we could have more leftovers. 
These buffalo turkey burgers have been in heavy rotation for dinners over here. 
Some pins that I want to try this week are: a wreath like this for our front door, this scooping activity for Charlotte and Hayden (since we are supposed to have a few warm days!), and slow cooker salsa chicken.

What have you been pinning lately??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...