Wednesday, February 3, 2016

weekly pinterest round-up


Continuing the trend from last week, here are a few pins that we tried and liked this week: 
Valentine's Day Sun Catcher: Both babies had fun throwing around tissue paper and confetti and watching it stick to the contact paper. A little prep time but it was easy to do!
Egg Noodles: I made homemade chicken noodle soup on Monday and decided to try my hand at homemade noodles. It was really easy and though they didn't turn out as pretty as the ones in this pin, they were so much better than store bought- definitely something I'll be doing again!  
 Homemade bread: Another recipe! This one I make all the time. Homemade bread is the best and this recipe is so quick that it doesn't require a ton of planning in advance.
Eucalyptus: Inspired by this pin, I picked up some fresh eucalyptus at Trader Joe's for $2.99 a bunch. I love the way it smells (always reminds me of California) and having some fresh greenery around the house is always lovely.  
Hole-punched Hearts: Hayden and I also did this one and one thing I learned from working with occupational therapists in my former job is that using a hole punch is great for developing hand strength that will help promote writing.  







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...