Thursday, January 14, 2016

H&M Kids

I buy probably 80% of the kids clothes at Baby Gap or Old Navy, because I have the credit card and always get really good deals. However, one place that I always forget about is H&M. They have some of the cutest baby/kid clothes that is oh-so-trendy, and really affordable. Plus, their sizing is a little different so it seems that we can wear their clothes for a lot longer than other brands. Hayden has a couple of jackets/cardigans from there that are in the 18-24 month range that still fit fine. Anyway, I was perusing their baby items and I thought I'd share some of the goodness with you today. So many cute things- I'm obsessed with those little cat ballet flats and the knit pom-pom booties. Though Charlotte prefers to be shoe-less (and sock-less) most of the time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...