Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015


My 2015 self is laughing at my 2014 self and my thoughts of slowing down and simplifying our lives. Instead, we seemed to do the opposite this year as we welcomed baby Charlotte, sold our first house, bought our second, and moved from the west coast (best coast) to the east coast. Maybe this season of life isn't really about slowing down, but embracing the ever-changing excitement the seems constant. 
2015 was definitely an exciting year for our little family of 4! With a new baby, a new job, a new house, our life is of last year is almost unrecognizable. It was a good year, but also a challenging one. We faced months apart, some of those big life stressors (new baby, moving!), and had to say goodbye to our families and friends. We had time for quiet moments at home and  I have had the pleasure of watching Hayden and Charlotte  grow and change daily. Above all, 2015 has brought me peace and joy in my role has their momma. We are looking forward to the new year with hope and clear eyes! Happy New Year's Eve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...