Friday, December 18, 2015

5 on Friday


1. Easy, festive snack. Thanks to some inspiration from Pinterest, I made these Santa Hat kabobs yesterday for a little playgroup snack. They are just sliced bananas, strawberries, and mini marshmallows on a long kitchen skewer. Super easy and all the kids (with the exception of my fruit-hating Hayden) had several. 
 2. Officially official! I finally got to the DMV this past week to turn in my CA license and get my NJ one. Surprisingly taking 2 kids to the DMV on a Wednesday morning was pretty painless! 
3.  Santa is coming (early!) We are flying out to CA for the holidays, but wanted to celebrate our own family Christmas with the kids before we left. We are having our Christmas Eve on Saturday night and Christmas morning on Sunday before our flight that evening. Santa may or may not be bringing our babies a play kitchen (And I may or may not be more excited about it than they likely will be). 
4. Flying... speaking of our trip, the kids and I are flying solo on Sunday while Nick stays in NJ and finishes up work for the year. We are taking a later flight so I'm hoping my babies are well behaved and sleep the whole time (ha!)
5. Cozy sweaters: My favorite store, Anthropologie is have 40% all their sweaters right now AND they will still ship (standard) in time for the holidays. I love this one and this one especially! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...