Wednesday, November 11, 2015

my fall playlist

I'm one of those people that likes to listen to the same 10 songs on repeat for months at a time (as my husband can attest to each time he gets in the car). Usually with each new season, I make a new playlist. Some songs stick around through more than one season, others shift to make room for new favorites. I kind of like have the same songs playing all the time, so that when I hear them years from now, I might just be reminded of a certain season- sort of like a soundtrack to my life. Right now, the weather is turning chilly, the leaves are swirling around, and the days are shorter. We are home a lot during the day and mellow (perhaps a touch melancholy?) music is what is on the list. Here's a few of my favorites on repeat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...