Friday, October 16, 2015

Five on Friday

Wow, I can't believe it's already Friday!
1. This is our first full week in our new city/state and we have been exploring the area and getting to know our way around (which is not to say that I've been able to take a single drive without my navigation!) Here are some things we've been enjoying in our new-to-us area (story time, park trips, a children's museum, and a mom's group).
 

2. I joined a gym! I had given this up back in California because the daycare hours were really inconvenient  (5:30 - 7:30 pm) but this one has hours most of the day, every day. Now that Hayden doesn't have preschool and we don't have extra hands around, I feel like going to the gym will give me a little me-time during the week. Poor Charlotte will have to get used to a little time away from Momma- her first visit was full of tears. 
3. The wedding last week was so so much fun and so gorgeous! It was a whirlwind weekend but I couldn't be happier for my BFF and her new husband! Sadly my phone died before we even left for the ceremony so I have a few pictures from other people's instagrams of the event.
4. Halloween costumes. I need to start getting crafty! Hayden is dead set on being a stoplight for Halloween and I've been planning out the costume in my mind. I don't want to run out of time when we actually move into our house so I'm planning on working on it next week.
5. We are officially 10 days from our closing date on our new house and I couldn't be more excited! This a picture of the sunroom in our house (I want to wait till it's all the way off the market and offline before sharing more!)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...