Friday, October 9, 2015

Five on Friday!

1. My best friend's wedding! We are in Ohio to celebrate my beautiful bestie and her handsome husband-to-be! I'm can't wait for the wedding festivities and am so excited that the big day has arrived.
2. New Jersey// Fall: When we left California last week, it was 90 degrees. We arrived to some beautiful fall weather and the changing leaves. It makes the transition so much easier....
3. Red rain boots... speaking of fall, Hayden didn't really own any weather appropriate shoes so we ran out and picked out these adorable red rain boots. He loves to put them on and wears them every day, rain or shine.
4. Speaking of fall attire... I (thoughtlessly) packed up some of my own fall jackets and boots when we were staging the house and then didn't remember to pull them out to take with me. They are in storage now until we move into our new house. However, I got this cute jacket and am definitely eying these boots so that I can match my little mister.


5.  The Intern  Last week when I was staying with my parents, I had the rare opportunity to go to the movies with my mom and sister (thanks Dad for babysitting!) We saw The Intern because I absolutely love Nancy Meyer's movies and it was wonderful. I loved the interiors (as always!) and the story was sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...