Friday, September 4, 2015

5 on Friday

1. JCrew Factory Favorites- JCrew Factory is having 50% off everything and there are some goodies to be had. I am always a fan of neutrals and my closet is filled with lots of black, white, and grey... Here are some more fun things I wouldn't mind picking up: 
J Crew Factory Black and White


flutter top //drapey top // scarf //drapey cardigan // ballet flats // pull-on shorts // striped hoodie // patterned pants

2. Hayden on PopSugar: Hayden did some product modeling for my friend's start-up company, Hoppi Box and the product (along with his picture got featured on PopSugar this week!

 3. Pinterest painting: I saw this idea on pinterest to put paper and paint in a ziploc for tummy time. Both kids enjoyed squishing the paint around but we had no art to show for it in the end. Maybe if we used canvas like I did when Hayden was a baby?
4.  Grilled Nectarine Crumble: When Nick and I snuck away for a birthday date night last week, we shared a stewed nectarine with almond crumble and ice cream and it was so so good. I'm going to attempt a similar recipe at home this weekend and this one looks amazing! 
5. Bar Method: I joined the Bar Method this past week and went to 3 classes. My muscles are crying, but I'm happy for such a good workout (and child care- woot, woot!). The local studio had a deal for 30 days, unlimited classes and since I'm moving in just about 30 days, it sounded good to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...