Monday, August 3, 2015

happy birthday baby boy!

My sweet Hayden Baby is 3 years old today and I just can't believe it- how has it been three years since I held that precious little one in my arms for the first time. He seems to be barreling through life at full speed and while I truly love each new stage with him, my momma heart breaks a little as he matures. I know in a blink of an eye, he'll be in high school so I'm soaking up all the time I can with my little man and trying to remember all it is that makes up his personality at this age:  His spontaneous I love you, mom; his pure joy; the way he thinks some words are hysterical and can't stop laughing and repeating them; his sweet kisses and hugs; his cuddles; and curious questions; his love for all things his daddy does; his determination to get things right; his quiet and accurate observations of life; his dislike of morning, vegetables, and loud noises; his love of books, Mickey, cooking, and trains; his amazingly long eyelashes and his excitement. 
This sweet boy made me a momma and brings so much love and joy to our lives each day. Happiest of happy birthdays to my little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...