Friday, August 7, 2015

5 on Friday

Packing up... We have a moving company that will pack us up but before we put the house on the market, we needed to declutter a bit so I've been packing up and cleaning and trying to get things in order with my two little helpers. We are listing the house next Friday so we've got to be done with everything this weekend!
Hayden's Birthday... We held his party on Saturday evening but his actual birthday was on Monday. My sister randomly got the day off work so we decided to take the kids to a local water park. Hayden LOVED it and it was so fun and summery- just the perfect day.
3... On that note- I can't believe I have a three-year-old!
Someone's room finally got finished... More pictures next week!  
Our last day together for awhile... Nick leaves tomorrow for New Jersey and we are all very sad about the separation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...