Thursday, July 9, 2015

thursday thoughts

We are still playing catch up from our long holiday weekend- I won't even tell you how dire our current laundry situation is... We went up to Truckee (right outside Tahoe) for a festive 4th with my in laws. We had such a fun time at the pancake breakfast + parade and you know I enjoyed dressing the babies in festive outfits all weekend long. Hayden loved all the candy that was thrown out in the parade. 
The drive home was no joke and with holiday traffic and 2 babies that were just D.O.N.E. with the car by hour 5, we were so thankful to be back home again. 
Making sure Daddy is ordering his "shaky milk" at In&Out
 We are going away again next weekend for another road trip and all these mini vacations have me thinking about our current packing situation. We are stuffed to the gills with baby paraphernalia, but I love the idea of a simple weekender bag like this or this... someday! 
Last week I realized I had about 50 taco recipes pinned and decided to make 4 different kind of tacos last week. These were our favorites!  
Ready for another fun summer weekend (this one is our anniversary- 7 years, what, what?!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...