Friday, July 31, 2015

5 on Friday

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done one of these posts... summer hiatus, I suppose... 
1. Hayden's birthday: We are hosting his 3rd birthday party tomorrow and have a cute little drive-in movie theme. Check out these adorable invitations from Paperless Post:
2. (A sad) countdown: We are 8 days away from Nick's departure for New Jersey and we are all feeling sad about it. He'll be back for sure at the end of August for my birthday but that 19-day window will be the longest we've been apart since we got married... For now, we are going to try to spend tons of time together and make it count.
3.  Lots of cleaning, organizing, and painting... We are trying to get our house on the market quickly and are working on completing lots of little tasks like organizing closets, purging tons of stuff and touch up painting. Thankfully, my family is rallying this weekend to help us with all our projects. 
4.  This little flamingo-ed cutie...

5. Recent reads... Because I've been on vacation recently (and maybe also because I've had insomnia lately), I have had time to read a few books. Here are 3 recent reads that I enjoyed:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...