Wednesday, June 3, 2015

updated house tour

It's been forever since I shared new pictures of our house and I wanted to update our house tour page, since we've officially passed the 3 year mark of living in this house. It's crazy how different everything looks- it makes me feel good that we've put in so much work to create this sanctuary for our little family. I know this isn't our forever home, but I love being here and knowing this is where we became a family of four. 
//entry//

//dining room//

//living room//
//half bath//

//upstairs//
//master bedroom//
//master bath//
//hayden's room//
//kid's bathroom//

click here to see all the before and after shots

(someday I'll share pictures of Charlotte's room... 5 months old and it's still not done! #secondchildproblems)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...