Tuesday, June 9, 2015

my best friend's wedding (shower)

My best friend, Erin lives in New York, so she flew out for a whirlwind bridal shower/ bachelorette weekend. We had the shower at my house on Friday evening and then headed up to Napa early Saturday morning for the bachelorette party. The colors for the shower were fuchsia, coral, and gold. We rented banquette tables and table clothes for the event, but my mom and I pulled the rest of the items together from our party supplies. 
I picked up flowers from Trader Joe's to create the arrangements in the center of the table. I used these buffet napkins, in alternating colors on top of white plates with gold chargers.  
The first activity of the evening was creating flower crowns from baby's breath. 
After that, we had a light dinner of salads and appetizers.
Charlotte made a brief appearance at the party between nap time and bedtime. 
The dessert table was my favorite- especially with the giant balloons! 

love this girl! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...