Monday, April 13, 2015

affordable anthropologie

If I could choose to live in one store, it would probably be Anthropologie- I just love the boho girly vibe that you get when you walk into one of their stores. While I do love shopping there, I'll be the first to admit that they can be a bit on the pricey side. Even on a budget, there are some pretty and unique items that you can intersperse into your home for the same anthro-esque feel. 
affordable anthropologie
metallic timer: We own this little time and it lives on the back of our front door, also known as the time-out corner. It's pretty and magnetic! 
juice glass: cheap and pretty and perfect for mixing and matching with other glasses 
potholder: I own this as well and love the pattern.
towels: Nick actually bought me these towels as surprise when we finished our bathroom; they are thick and I love the gold accents. Even if you didn't want tot buy a whole set, two of the hand towels would make a nice statement.  
planter: isn't this the cutest?! 
latte bowls: I love these bowls and actually just bought them in 4 colors because all our dinnerware from our registry is chipped and looking a little worse for wear.  
mini candles: you know that amazing smell that bombards you when you walk into Anthro? All their candles have such lovely scents and I can attest to the fact that these mini candles still do a great job.  
garden pot: I have a few planters from Anthro that I just love. They are inexpensive and unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...