Monday, March 30, 2015

weekending

This past weekend was a good one with lots of warm sunshine and time outside! We spent Friday evening at my parents' house and Hayden had a sleep over so we had a rare night with just one kid. She's still a pretty good sleeper so we got up a little later than usual and had breakfast out before picking up Hayden. 
On Saturday we had a park and lunch date with a friend and then during nap time, my sister and I painted our dining room wall navy blue. I was craving a change in there and I love the way it turned out! It was such a quick project and everything was cleaned up before the kids were awake. I still have some more things I want to do in there before I call this room complete but the navy is a step in the right direction!
Saturday night, I was getting ready for date night while Nick was running errands and I had both kids in the bathroom with me. Hayden kept running to Charlotte's room and piling toys on top of her and saying "I think she likes it." So cute - though I did have to unearth her a couple of times!
Nick and I went back to Oakland to our favorite bar for some yummy cocktails and tapas. We had such a fun relaxing time together- love getting to steal away for a couple hours, just the two of us!
On Sunday we went to church and then dyed Easter eggs in the evening. Hayden loved the process and it was really fun to see him concentrating and being careful with the eggs- now momma has a lot of hard-boiled eggs to eat this week! 
Happy Easter Week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...