Tuesday, February 24, 2015

pretty pendant


We had a recessed light in our entryway that has been acting up lately. Nick was working on it the other day and asked me if I would rather a pendant. I, of course, said, "of course!" and not 5 minutes later, I was on the phone with our local West Elm, ordering this light over the phone.  Nick and I picked it up later that afternoon and he started working on it after the kids were in bed. He continued working on it after I went to bed and finished up late at night. Voila - I woke up the next morning to a brand new light that looked like it had always been there!
I love having a pendant light here and it gives a nice warm glow at night. Here's a few pictures of our new light:
Now I'm on the hunt for other recessed lights in our house that can be turned into pendants.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...