Thursday, February 5, 2015

five on friday

1 month old! I can't believe it's already been a month since Little Charlotte joined our family- time flies! This sweet little angel baby has been a joy this month and we love her so much. I'm working on a monthly post (similar to Hayden's) but for now here's a couple pictures over the last month. 
A tasty concoction For a little change from the usual water that I'm always sipping, I poured some lime-flavored sparkling water over crushed mint leaves and fresh raspberries. A faux mojito, if you will. (Valentine's straw optional). 
My new favorite hair product I found this at Target the other day and decided to give it a try. Since having both kids, I've been showering at night after they are in bed, since there really isn't an opportunity during the day. I'm on the look-out for anything that cuts down on the time it takes to fix my hair. This cream is amazing and it only took me 5 minutes in the morning with a curling iron to make my hair look presentable for the day. 
Newborn Photos  We had a newborn photo shoot 2 weeks ago and got the pictures back last weekend. I'm obsessed with them- our photographer, Nicole Petersen did a fabulous job and I want to print and frame them all! Here are a couple of my favs: 
Parenthood I know it ended last week, but I'm still so sad that my favorite show is over. I've watched this clip a few times already... I need another good show to get hooked on! 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...