Monday, February 23, 2015

easter outfits

I have to confess that one of my many thrills about having two kids comes from the fact that I can dress them in coordinating outfits for holidays. I've been looking forward to this for quite some time! Since Easter is the next big holiday, I've been scoping out some ideas online and have come up with a few options...
Easter outfits


little blue bird easter


Pink dress / Old Navy Striped Front Sweaters For Baby Size 12-18 M - Ink blue / Old Navy Canvas Sneakers For Baby Size 10 - A stones throw / li'l denim ballet flat / 2-Pack Eyelet Chambray Baby Headwraps, $8.28 / J.Crew Boys' Stanton short in garment-dyed chino / Raglan cardigan | Gap

I don't really think Easter is an occasion for multiple outfit changes (although with Charlotte spitting up as she does...) so I'll have to choose one. There are definitely lots of fun options for babies and toddlers right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...