Saturday, January 17, 2015

5 on Friday

1. Pink flowers everywhere We have been so lucky to have lots of visitors stop by this last week to meet Baby Charlotte. My house is full of pink flowers, homemade desserts, and pretty much all the take-out options at Whole Foods. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to our family this past week!
2. Due Date. Today is my official due date with Charlotte, but she's already been here 10 days! It's crazy to think that I could still be pregnant right now!
3. Ummm... the Bachelor  The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure. I love it and hate it at the same time. I was excited to learn that Chris was the new bachelor but after watching this week, I couldn't believe how dumb/crazy all the girls are this season... I mean, yikes!
4. This is the sweetest article...  One of my friends posted this to Facebook yesterday and it totally resonated with me (and perhaps made me a little teary...) Totally worth the read for you other momma's of young kids out there! 
5.  Valentine's Day It's one of my favorite holidays and it's less than a month away! I've been looking online at some cute V-day outfits for both kids...
valentine's day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...