Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sparkle and Shine with Chairsh

I am excited to be working with Chairish once again, this time sharing my favorite holiday party looks! I love getting dressed up around the holidays and there's no better time to don sparkles than this season! While Chairish is known for selling vintage furniture and decor, they have recently expanded and are now selling beautiful vintage jewelry and accessories. They have necklacesearringsbraceletshandbagsscarves, and many other amazing one-of-a-kind items listed on their site. The inventory is huge with thousands of items. It's the perfect go-to site for unique and meaningful holiday gifts... or a little something for yourself! 
Sparkle and Shine with Chairsh


Browsing their extensive selection of jewelry and accessories, I put together 2 party looks that I would be more than happy to wear this holiday season. 

Look #1: Black, pink, and gold: I love the combo of black and pink together. (Those were the colors of our wedding!) I think black keeps pink from looking too girly and adds a little sophistication to any outfit. I chose this forgiving (keep in mind- I am 8 + months pregnant!) dress from Modcloth and a variety of black and pink accessories to dress it up. I especially love the black cocktail ring and black clutch that would be a perfect match for this fun dress. 

Look #2: Sparkly silver and pink: What can I say, I just love the color pink! I adore the big bow at the neckline of this dress - so festive! For this look, I went with some softer accessories, and created a more simple, though still elegant look. Those earrings would look fabulous with the sparkly silver dots on the dress. 

Want to shop the looks above? Check out all the items in the links below. Also, be sure to check out Chairish when searching for the perfect accessory for your next holiday soiree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...