Friday, December 19, 2014

five on friday

1. Less than a week until Christmas!! I can't believe we are already here. We are finishing up some last minute projects this weekend for the house and then focusing on family time for the next two weeks. All of our out-of-town family have flown in this week and I'm so happy to have everyone here for Christmas. 
2. A bit more progress...  Since my last update on Tuesday, we've had even more progress in the bathroom. In fact, today is the last day for our contractors to work here. All the tile and grout is done and looks amazing. Today they are adding the shower head, baseboards, mirror, and toilet to the room. We still have plenty on our end to do but it's all looking much more feasible than it did a week ago. 

3. Christmas movies What are your must-watch movies each season? For me it's: Home Alone, Love Actually, and It's a Wonderful Life. Since we haven't had time to watch any so far, I think Nick and I need to have a movie-watching binge this weekend. 
4. 36 weeks.  Today I go to the doctor again- I'm at the point where I'm going every week from here on out. At this point, I'm feeling so so pregnant and really the only thing I think I have going for me is good pregnancy hair. ;) I am planning on doing some packing of the hospital bag and organizing for baby this weekend. The end is in sight and I can't wait!  
5.  Last day in the office... Yesterday was my last day going into the office for the next 5 months. I'm going to be working from home exclusively before and after the baby is born. I only go in two mornings a week anyway, but it will be nice not to commute for a while! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...