Monday, November 3, 2014

Window Shopping with Chairish

Recently the website, Chairish.com contacted me about a fun little collaboration for the blog. They sent me pictures of some of their top picks of furniture, and I created a style board with my favorites. If you haven't visited Chairish before, it's a must-  it is such a fun website to peruse. Chairish is a designed for buying and selling vintage furniture.  I love looking through postings on their website and iPhone app. They have tons of inventory and so many unique pieces. I chose some of the ones I loved the most and designed a inspirational style board for a living room. 

Shopping with Chairish


Nick and I have both been drawn to mid-century pieces lately so I immediately had my eye on that mid-century dresser/credenza. Also those two grey chairs- love, love, love! If you've been reading my blog for a while you know I like to mix and match styles of furniture/high and low/new and vintage. I threw some new items into the mix, including that gorgeous West Elm leather sofa (I'm actually trying to convince Nick that the love seat version was made to live in our current living room...)  The inlay coffee table, also from West Elm is an unexpected and nice patterned piece in a room with plenty of solids. 

I love that pair of vintage green lamps, also from the Chairish website. We don't have a ton of green accents in our home currently, but I was really drawn to the color while creating this board. You can see it up again and again in the lovely vintage Turkish rug and those awesome emerald pillows from Lulu and Georgia. 

I used to stray away from lots of color in our home, but I've since turned over a new leaf and am loving unexpected color pairings like the yellow Chairish chair and that colorful abstract  art  with the browns and greens. Of course, I couldn't create a dream room without some golds accents

Thank you to Chairish for this fun little window shopping opportunity! Now if only I had an unlimited budget and a whole second living room to decorate ;) 

(Anything not mentioned already is linked here or directly from the Chairish website: Nate Berkus weave blanket / Linen panel / Floral decor / Pleated Mirror | West Elm / Ceiling - Lighting /  / DwellStudio Giraffe, Gold - Decorative objects - Accessories)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...