Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas List 2014

Christmas List 2014
With Thanksgiving next week, Christmas is just around the corner! After finishing my shopping for everyone else, I decided to make a little list of things that I wouldn't mind receiving (you know to help out certain gift givers such as my husband ;)   
1. Yosi Samra ballet shoes: Love flats these days and for the foreseeable future as a momma of 2. These ones are supposed to be super comfortable and more supportive than my standard Target flats...  
2. Rifle recipe box: I've loved this recipe box always and forever from Paper-Source. I think it would be the cutest sitting on my counter!  
3. Simplified Planner:  This planner speaks to my love for organization and list-making. I know this would be the perfect planner for starting the new year. 
4.  Taylor Swift 1989 (Deluxe Edition) Target Exclusive: Oh Taylor... Hayden and I love to dance to Shake it Off and any music that I can play in the car that's not Old MacDonald or Mickey's greatest hits is a win. 
5.  Tory Burch sunglasses: Love these sunglasses. If I have cute shoes and sunglasses, maybe no one will notice when I wear the same yoga pants 2 days in a row come January?  
6. Solly Baby Wrap: This is something I really want for baby girl. I had the Moby Wrap with Hayden and I wore it all the time but I like the lightweight fabric and the cute pattern (grey and white stripes) of this one. 
7.  New Balance 996 Runner Trainers in Grey and Gold: We take at least 1 walk almost every day and my walking shoes are getting a little worn down. Plus grey and gold. Love! 
8.  J Crew polka dot sleepwear: I love the idea of matching sleepwear, especially in the hospital after baby girl is born. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...