Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

Bathroom Remodel We have officially signed a contract with our contractor and have a start date for our master bathroom remodel (November 10th)! I'm so excited. It's going to be such a huge change from what we are currently used to and the best thing is that it will all be done by this time next month! This weekend's task- picking out tile and fixtures - wohoo!
Glucose Test Today I'm taking my glucose test- blehhh... Not excited! I remember it being not as horrible as I thought it would be last time around, hopefully I have the same experience again! 
Make this soup right now. I made this White Chicken Chili the other night for dinner and it was so so good. We love a good soup and this one was easy to pull together and toddler and husband approved.
Kickstarter: My company just launched a kickstarted campaign to improve our app, Todo Math. Todo Math is an app for early elementary children and our goal is to make it comprehensive and accessible for all students!  Our dreams are big for this app and I'm so proud to work for this company and have a part in designing Todo Math. 

New Rug! I have had this West Elm rug in our entry way for the last 6 months or so and I love it. However, I really want to use it in the baby's room and it gets dirty easily since it's in our main entry way. Impulsively, I bought this rug from Lulu & Georgia yesterday. I love their site and all their rugs are so fabulous. Can't wait for it to get here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...