Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday: Happy October!

1. Excited about this festive month - we love fall, pumpkins, and Halloween here! I'm excited for a couple trips to the pumpkin patch in the coming weeks and some apple picking as well! I've already been scouting out cute Halloween costumes for Hayden on Pinterest- I have a feeling he's going to enjoy the holiday much more this year!
2. Sleep (or lack there of): I know I've mentioned my pregnancy-induced insomnia before but it's reaching a critical level these days. I don't think I've had more than 6 hours of sleep (typically in two chunks) in about 3 weeks. In desperation, I ordered a pregnancy pillow online on Wednesday and am hoping it shows up quickly.  (You know the giant awkward-shaped ones??) Any other suggestions?
3. Big Boy Bed: Hayden's new bed and mattress were delivered on Wednesday. He went down fine his first night and slept well until 3 am. I had to go lay with him 3 times from then on to get him back to sleep. Last night, Nick handled the duties and went in twice...He didn't try to leave his bed until I went in at 7:30 and told him he could get up, a good sign I think?!
4. BFF: Last weekend my best friend Erin came to visit and we got to spend a fun Saturday together celebrating her birthday. We also got another picture together (finally!). The trip was so fun that I ended up booking a weekend to see her in New York next month, before I'm too pregnant to fly!
5. More clothes for Baby Girl... Nick is starting to get alarmed at the number of packages that arrive at our house each week. We've cleaned out a dresser and organized the closet so that Baby Girl has some room for her wardrobe. #nesting
<headbands from Candy Kirby Designs, shirt from Old Navy>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...