Monday, September 29, 2014

what I love about sundays...

We had a really busy weekend so it was nice to have Sunday afternoon for a little dedicated family time, just us 3.5. I've been making a new kind of soup each Sunday in the crockpot and I love this little tradition. It's so nice to have the cozy soup smell filling our house, the windows open, and some music playing on the speakers. 
Hayden loves to help in the kitchen and he's great at following directions and watching the whole process. Soup is especially fun for him to make, because it involves a lot of stirring- his speciality! I love that my sweet boy is so happy chatting and cooking with me and I hope this continues for years to come. 
If you're interested, here are the soup recipes that we've made and enjoyed so far this month:
Crockpot French Onion Soup 
Crockpot Minestrone Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...