Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#pumpkineverything

This is my mantra for fall. I (along with everyone else I'm sure) can't get enough of pumpkins. I'm obsessed with my pumpkin candles that I light every single day. 
Also, this pumpkin yogurt from Target has been steadily stocked in our fridge. (On sale this week too!)
Today, Hayden and I have big plans to make some pumpkin bread as well.
After reading somewhere about how many sketchy ingredients go into Pumpkin Spice Lattes (sorry :/) I found a "clean" alternative that I e-mailed to my dad. He bought some decaf beans and made me my very own PSL from real ingredients - so good! Now if only he were able to make me one each day....  
I love this season so so much!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...