Friday, September 19, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Date Night!! Nick has been on a business trip most of the week and I've been flying solo with Hayden. Any phone conversations/FaceTime calls while Nick was gone were dominated by H, so I'm looking forward to some alone time! My in laws are babysitting tonight so we can have a night out (thank you, thank you!!).
#fbf
2. Pregnancy Insomnia- it's the real deal. I've been waking up 3 - 4 nights a week anywhere from 1  to 4 am and not able to go back to sleep for a few hours. This happened last time, so I'm not surprised. I was hoping that more exercise and being busy with Hayden might tire me out enough to sleep through the night, but no. At least I can get a lot of work done in the middle of the night and have more time during the day to hang out with my favorite 2 year old.
3. Our Family. Hayden has been into randomly naming our family members. Last night before bed, he said, "Mommy, Daddy, and Hayden." I asked him who else was in our family and he said, "Sister." Then he said, "Who else?... Spider."
4. Shoes... Since I hold off on buying clothes when I'm pregnant for the most part, I've taken a great interest in accessories- especially shoes! I love wearing flats and found 2 cute new pairs that look to be a little higher quality than my usual Target $10 variety...

5. Fall TV... I feel like I can count on one hand the number of time we watched an actual show on TV this summer (well, besides The Bachelorette...) and I'm excited for some of my favorite shows to start back up: Parenthood, Homeland, and New Girl! Something else to occupy my mind at 3 am.... 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...