Thursday, September 11, 2014

baby girl style

I'm not going to lie... since I found out Little Reisfelt #2 is a girl, I've been shopping a bit ;) I love dressing Hayden and always have fun shopping for him, but my goodness, there are so many more options for little girls! My mom and sister have been contributing to Baby Girl's wardrobe as well. Since our daughter will be born in January, I've been buying mostly cozy clothes, though a few summer things on clearance in larger sizes. California winters are often pretty mild so we don't need a ton of really warm jackets or clothes. 
 Here's a few things we've bought so far... 
I was sorting through all of Hayden's old clothes yesterday and there was a good amount of unisex clothing that will work for baby girl (leggings, onesies, etc.). 
Also, there's this pinterest board...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...